God Love Is Everything ( by Awe Veronica Olamide)


John 3:16  (GNB) For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not die but have eternal life.

1 John 4:7-9  (GNB)

Dear friends, let us love one another, because love comes from God. Whoever loves is a child of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, for God is love. And God showed his love for us by sending his only Son into the world, so that we might have life through him.


1 Corinthians 13:13 (GNB)

Meanwhile these three remain: faith, hope, and love; and the greatest of these is love.




Download Also:



God By Dunsin Oyekan



God Of Love be praised for ever and ever in Jesus Name, Make everything about us to be love in Jesus mighty name I prayer. Amen



According to Longman advanced Learners Dictionary. 


"Love is a strong feelings of caring about someone, especially a member of your family or close friend."



Love is that phenomenon which holds the whole of creation in Existence (John 3:16)





"We were made by love from love, For love, to love until we return to love."


One thing should be clear here is that, in love, God made us so as to reciprocate love.


So often we talk about love, however we cannot love others unless we first love God. And likewise, if really we love God, we must love others the latter flows from the former.


St john in his first letter asserts. " He who knows Not love, knows not God, for God is love. Our own life and destiny also is dependent on how much you love. All things are contained in Love. 


Love is Everything!!!!!!!!



A small commentary on God's love " A thousand times, I have failed, still your mercy remains Even when I stumble again, I am once caught by your grace No matter my past I can't change what has happened for I have no power to do so. The only thing that I can do is to trust in you my God, to redeem my past.


Love others as you would love myself. Love God with all my heart, all my soul, my entire mind, and all my strength. 


The Love of God for you is the answer to all things you are going through. 


God Love Is Everything, You can find rest Joy and peace in his Love, and do not have to be so heavy laden.


According to Mother Teresa of Calcutta :


"God will judge us not based on how much prayer we render, the greatness of our faith, the number of miracles worked, (1 for 13:1-3) rather, based on what he created us for, which is Love." Thus he will say ; "when I was hungry you gave me food to eat, when I was thirsty you gave me water to drink, for whatsoever you do to the least of my brother, that you do to me" ( matt. 25:31-40)


To love is quite hard as it entails much sorrows and pains, however " No cross No crown" 


St mother Teresa said: " I have found the paradox, that if love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt only more love."



We must endure (1 cor. 13:4-13, Rom 13:8-10) 



God Love Is Everything!!!!!!!!



Our Creation is an act of love, our redemption is an act of love and so our lives must be guided by love. Our Christian identity is questionable, when love is lacking In Us Everything we must talk to love ( In Prayer) look at love(In word of God) and consume love (in the Eucharist).so as to spend our day dishing out love which is already present in us. 


A life without love is not worth living.


I pray to God of infinite love and mercy to help us to live our lives full of sincere love for him and our neighbour and that our lives may reflect indeed that he is Love.



God Love Is Everything........



Thank you Lord



+ Awe Veronica Olamide


Post a Comment

0 Comments